Monday, May 23, 2005

how the guest was won

so this is for me to remember, cause my short term memory is super-crap. i will be vague, improper pronouns will flow! and hopefully no one who reads it ( if any...) will know what the hell i'm talking about. also, there will probably be adult themes, brief nudity, and strong language...

-ok, first- she's leaving very soon. any minute practically. i don't want that, but even more, i want to leave too. i don't even care where anymore. she has fully ignited a need for change that has been smoldering, but that i have no idea how to implement.
-we ate fried chicken, of all things! at the beach, of all places. i have a weird, irregular sunburn due to sweating, swimming, laying and general lack of skill in lotion application. but it is already starting to fade into a weird, irregular tan- just like my memories do!
-i accidentally puored vodka into my wine, creating an uber-drink that was alternately called: turbo boost, a "mr. myers", and finally, wonka. it is crazy stuff...
-she told me not to be too nice. i told her i had to be me, but we could meet halfway on that one. i'm totally too nice for her.
-she wanted to sleep with me sunday, and i told her i wasn't real sure about that (i'm stupid.)
-saturday she told me "i don't think you're stupid, but if you keep saying it, i'll change my mind." i guess i say that a lot.
-one of the first things she said to me was "i thought about you while i mastubated the other day. i came really hard." how are you supposed to take that?

No comments: